Ouson+Care Arm Type Electronic Blood Pressure Monitor [BSX556]
- Please carefully read the instruction manual before operating the device,in order to use it correctly.
- The device is only intended for use in measuring blood pressure and pulse rate.Do not use this unit for any other purpose.
- This Blood Pressure monitor is no intended to be a diagnostic device.Self-diagnosis and treatment using measured results may be dangerous.Follow the instructions of your physician.
- The blood pressure is different throughout the day due to weather, emotion, exercise and other various factors.For maximum accuracy you can use the option to average your last 3 readings.
- Please read the fifth picture and refer to the right posture and steps before taking a measurement.
- Strenuous exercise, smoking or drinking stimulants/ depressants (for example, coffee or alcohol) is NOT ALLOWED before measurement.
- It should be measured at least TWICE each time at an interval of five minutes; longer time interval might be needed for different personal health status.
- Arrhythmia and arteriosclerosis patients should be measured by medical staff for professional diagnosis.
Auto inflation; One-button operation; Automatic power off without operation in 30s; Auto inflation and deflation; Battery low indicator; 2 user groups, each storing up to 99 measurements
- Rated voltage: DC6V (4*AA batteries ), usb 5V adapter.
- Measurement range and accuracy: 0 ~ 299mmHg, +-3mmHg.
- Pulse range and accuracy: 40 ~ 180 times / min,5%.
- Cuff circumference range of 22-32cm.
- LCD viewing area: 2.5 inches.